Review - Week 3: 5 Apps

Let's get right to the Point!


Here are this Weeks' 5 Apps:

 Facebook

"Facebook" is pretty well known by everyone! If you have no clue what Facebook is... Don't worry I'll tell you all about it! Facebook is great for networking & keeping in touch with friends, Colleagues, etc... By downloading this app you'll have to already own a Facebook Account at Facebook.com. Once you log-on to FB using your Ipod, you can do everything from Posting to your Wall - Checking out other people. I guarantee you that FB will become your "Most-Used" Application on your Itouch. It's addicting, you can't get away from it, You'll always stay in-touch! A Down-side of this app is that chatting doesn't always work, FB has/had some problems with the Chat Application (Bugs, Errors, Glitches, Etc..), but other than that, It's fantastical! I've had my Ipod Touch for just about 1 Year, & to be honest I can't tell you how many times i've logged onto the FB App... The reason I can't tell you is because... I can't count high! :-) I rate this Application a 4.9/5!


 Facebook Application

Valet Hero

"Valet Hero" is the typical "Parking" game for the Itouch/Iphone. The aim of the game is to complete several levels, by parking the car in its correct parking spot. You're probably thinking...."This Can't be too hard...." , Trust me! It becomes harder each level! It's not like I'm bad at gaming, actually, I'm quite good! :-) You don't have to worry about getting your car scratched up, crashed, etc...  Valet Hero will give you a new one, unfortunately you'll have to re-do the level though... which sucks! :-( The thing that makes this game so special & interesting is that it's so simple, yet extremely deep. Once you download the app you'll understand what I'm talking about. "Simplicity is everything!" That's my quote of the day! :-)

  • Valet Hero includes 5 unique lots, each with 3 difficulties, plus an endless Marathon Mode challenge!
     
    • *As the lot fills up the challenge increases.
    • *Park a wide variety of cars, while trying to avoid others.
    • *The better you park, the better your tips.
    • *Perform “back-ins” and “pull-throughs” for an added bonus.
    • *Keep your combo going by hitting the gas!
  • Game Features Include:
    • *Open Feint integration: Compete for high scores on each level through Open Feint online leader boards, and try to earn over 30 fun and challenging achievements.
    • *Listen to your own iTunes music while playing.
    • *Quick save and resume. Got to take a Pause? Valet Hero saves your game upon exit, and is waiting for you right where you left off when you return.
    • *Color blind mode: Shapes cover the cars and spaces, so you still know where to successfully park your cars.
    • *Lefty flip mode: Are you a lefty? Flip the positions of the pause and gas button to make parking those cars easier. 
  • I rate this application a 4/5! 
PapiJump

"PapiJump" is the equivalent to DoodleJump... Just waaaaay cheaper! If you'd like to buy DoodleJump ( A Famous App for the Itouch), but can't afford it or don't want to pay more, you should download PapiJump. Why? First of all it's free (That's always a + !), second of all it's quite similar to DoodleJump. DoodleJump has more creativity & features...Obviously because it costs money.  While playing PapiJump you should try to keep jumping upwards; in other words... Don't fall down! There's absolutely no limit to how high you can jump, the aim of the game is to achieve as many points as possible. It's also possible to jump from one side into another. For example, There's two sides; 1 Left & 1 Right. It is possible to jump into the Right side & appear on the left side; Vice-Versa. PapiJump also contains an Online Scorebored with the latest Top 100 Scores! I rate this application a 3.7/5.



Rope 'n' Fly Lite

"Rope 'n' Fly Lite" is one of those copies of Spiderman! The basic aim of the game is to swing from one building to the next using ropes/string (Not quite sure). There's not too this game at all... like I said, "Simplicity is Everything!" Haha... This game is OK, my favourite part about this game is when the guy misses the building and smashes to the ground resulting in his body parts flying everywhere!!! I think that's why this game has been listed in the Top 50's for FREE Apps in the Appstore...? Too be honest, there's not that much to review about this App. It's that simple! All I can do is provide you a link or 2 to a Youtube Video that shows the game-play. Here it is! I rate this application a 2.5/5.





Ohh...Ohhh... Is he going to Fail & smash to the ground spilling his guts everywhere??? 

SheepStacker Lite


To be honest "SheepStacker Lite" isn't that good of an app. Although it looks good & the idea of the game is OK, the game-play isn't that user-friendly... I've played this over & over again, until I finally beat the game. It's not hard at all, the limit for stacking sheep is 40. Once you've stacked 40 sheep, the game is over. You'll have to buy the Paid Version to stack sheep without a limit. There are 3 Game Modes:
  
  • Classic: This game mode only allows the user to stack 40 sheep with 4 "Hearts" (Lives).
  • Baa-lance: In this Game-Mode you have to try to catch all the flying sheep in a Red wagon. You catch them by tilting your Iphone/Itouch left or right. In this Game-Mode you also receive 4 Lives.
  • Speed Stack: While playing this Game-Mode you try & stack as many sheep as possible in 1 Min. I think the highest I've gotten was 35 Sheep... Can You beat me? You probably could, It's not too hard. The limit for this Game Mode is 40 sheep as well.

  • My personal opinion of this game is that it's not worth downloading. The graphics aren't as good as they could be, the game requires no skill what-so-ever (Other than Tilting & tapping the screen @ right time), & the limits for a "Lite" App are too short/harsh. I think that the developers could extend the Lite version, since I completed the whole game in a matter of minutes. I rate this application a 2/5.

  
        Baa-lance Mode  

  • Now that I've reviewed this weeks' Top 5 Apps, I have to decide on "The App of the Week"!!!! I think my decision for this week was quite simple. The "App of the Week" this week is........*Drum-roll*.........

Valet Hero!!!!!

                       

0 comments:


Sponsors
- Baseportal

eXTReMe Tracker
hit counter